1. Do you produce custom sized pillows and rugs?
We source many of our vintage textiles direct from artisans around the world and produce our own line of pillows in house. For special order pillow sizes, we require a minimum order of 4 or more pillows in the same size and textile. Custom sized pillows require a minimum lead time of 4 weeks for production.
All of our rugs are sourced directly from the country of origin and thus some styles of new rugs (not vintage) can be custom ordered in specific sizes. These styles include Beni Ourain & Neutral Turkish Kilims.
2. What size insert do you recommend for your pillows and where can I purchase these?
We recommend an insert that is at least the same size as the pillow covering or, ideally 1 or 2 inches larger to achieve fulness. IKEA & Wayfair both offer reasonably priced feather and synthetic down inserts.
3. How should I care for my newly purchased Rug & Weave pillow cover?
Due to the handmade and/or vintage nature of our pillow covers, we recommend dry cleaning when needed.
4. How should I clean my newly purchased vintage rug?
All of our rugs are clean prior to shipping, without the use of chemicals. If you spill something on your rug, spot clean immediately with warm soapy water. Have your rug professionally cleaned in the future, if needed.
5. How should I stuff my recently purchased floor pouf?
We recommend upcycling textiles from around your home that you are no longer using (i.e. old blankets, pillows, sheets, etc.) or, you can purchase polyfil from your local fabric store.
6. How can I see your products in person?
Our retail store is located at 460 York Rd. in Guelph, ON and contains everything you see on our site.
We are open:
Come say hello!
7. When will I receive my Rug and Weave order?
When your order is placed you will receive a notification e-mail within two business days containing a tracking number with expected delivery. If you do not see an e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help.
8. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we have shipped to countries all over the world and would love to add yours to our map!
9. Where do your products come from?
We source our products from all over the world working directly with producers and artisans to find the most authentic items at the best price.
10. I own a retail store and would love to carry your products, how can I do that?
Go to www.rugandweavewholesale.com and fill out our application form and we will get back to you shortly!
11. How can I find out when new products are being added to the site?
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page or follow us on Instagram @rugandweave for updates!